MOHANOKOR MFI wishes to inform all customers of the MOHANOKOR’s commitment to adhere to the following guidelines introduced by the National Bank of Cambodia (Prakas No: B7.017.299 Prokor: “ON THE RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER COMPLAINTS”
All the customers have the right to express their feedback or complaint about their dissatisfaction with a product or service offered or provided by the institution may be complaint lodged verbally or file complaints in writing through the following mechanism:
- Go to the nearest branch of MOHANOKOR MFI (Customer Desk)
- Direct complaint or suggestion verbally to MOHANOKOR MFI staff
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.mohanokor.com
- Suggestion Box
- Telephone: 087 396 666/087 926 666
- Hotline Number : 023 888 979
- Download Customer Complaint Form
- A complaint should be less than or equal 60 days after identifying the problem which has been occurred.
- A verbal complaint may take up to 2 working days to finalise. If the issue has not been resolved yet, please lodge in formal writing or via E-mail.
- A writing complaint may take up to 30 working days to finalise after the date of receiving the complaint sheet. In case the issue has not been resolved yet, we will notify you that require the same period of time to resolve.
- We will inform you in writing about the result of resolution.
- Your information is kept in confidentiality.